Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris
Bungie’s Destiny 2 will release their first major content drop and DLC Curse of Osiris on December 5th and will arrive on all 3 platforms Xbox, PS4 and PC at the same time. Content for the DLC will be delivered on schedule on December 5th with tweaks and changes made to vendors and the way we spend currencies such as tokens and legendary shards will be rolled out in 2 phases.
- Dec 5 Phase 1
- Armor Ornaments can be added to armors and weapons without losing your shaders
- Master Rahool will be selling legendary engrams for legendary shards
- Reputation tokens will be rewarded in larger quantities
- You can now redeem leviathan raid tokens without completing it
- Dec 12 Phase 2
- Legendary weapons or armors can be upgraded to masterwork. Master work stuff are better in terms of base stats and miscellaneous benefits such as dropping orbs on multi kills and add an extra stat to your weapon which can be rerolled. Masterwork stuff can also be obtained as a drop.
- Vendors have been tweaked to allow direct purchase of armors, weapons and mods with tokens and legendary shards
- Xur will provide a Fated engram every week to give you one exotic you do not have
- Xur will sell a consumable Fated three coin which boosts exotic drops without an obscure stacking mechanic like Destiny 1 and will cost legendary shards
- Zavala and Shaxx will sell consumables that will boost rewards for friend and foe in strikes and crucibles it can be any item in the loot pool or exotics to everyone
- Exploit safeguards for chest farming has been reduced and you should be receiving tokens at least 30% of the time
- There will be an audio realization that notifies you when you have enough materials or tokens to exchange for an engram
Full list of changes can be found here.